Attention, pie enthusiasts of all ages! Get ready as we recap the annual 3rd grade pie writing contest and pie party. This...
News & Events
Raffle Winners Announced
Teachers have access to $7,578 to use for the students on special events, projects, speakers and opportunities that arise during the year, thanks to the proceeds of the Halloween Raffle.
For the 2nd year, the Charleston Day Parents’ Council sponsored the raffle, under the leadership Tara Griffin and Jennie Richardson. The students sold 1,101 tickets.
In addition to the raffle winners, prizes were also given to top sellers and students who sold winning tickets. Please join us in expressing our appreciation to these businesses as you visit their establishments throughout the year.
Winners: Our Grand Prize sellers
1. Talmage Askins – Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headset
2. Mary Motley Smith – Amazon Echo Dot
3. Carson Batten – $50 iTunes GC
Won prizes from Paolo’s Gelato, Charleston FunPark, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Cupcakes DownSouth, Lush, Pink Chicken, Skyzone
4. Matthew Picard
5. Janie Rowe
6. Grace Josey
7. Jack Josey
8. Kate Strenk
Raffle winners and student who sold the ticket:
1. The Bicycle Shoppe 2 Beach Cruisers-Anne Blessing/Lydia Blessing
2. 5 Church GC and Basket-Jorie and Jason Stryker/Ragan Stryker
3. Magnolias GC and Cookbook-Judy Talbott/Pierson Tobin
4. Chef Bob Waggoner cooking lesson-Sharon Hall/Garrett Griffin
5. Wild Dunes Golf-Gail Miller/Jacob Folk
6. Professional Dental Whitening-Shirley Jamison/Jam Harrell
7. Orange Theory 1 month membership-C. Seaman/CJ Seaman
8. Patriot’s Point Cottage stay-Valerie Askins/Talmage Askins
Also, the 5th grade was the raffle grade winner of lunch from Hubee D’s. Last, the Carnival costume winners (students/teachers), Hot Shot winners and Guessing jar winner have Jean Day Thursday, Nov. 16.